Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Ordinance
The Bridgewater Town Board unanimously approved the Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Ordinance at the June 12, 2007 meeting.
The Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Ordinances are currently being revised by the Planning Commission and Town Board with input by local residents. The information presented online may not be the most current ordinance due to ongoing reviews. Please contact the Clerk for the most current version of the ordinance.
All of these documents will open in an online viewer. If you wish, you may also download the PDF versions, which require a compatible program such as Adobe Reader to view them.
Zoning Ordinace Files (may not be current)
- Chapter 1 General Provisions
- Chapter 2 Administration
- Chapter 3 Animal Regulations
- Chapter 4 Building Regulations
- Chapter 5 Excessive Noise Regulations
- Chapter 6 Nuisance Regulations
- Chapter 9 Property Maintenance Regulations
- Chapter 10 Right of Way Regulations
- Chapter 13 Regulations for Trails
- Chapter 14 Table of Contents – Sewage and Wastewater
- Chapter 14 Sewage and Wastewater Treatment Regulations
- Chapter 20 Table of Contents – Zoning Ordinance
- Chapter 20 Zoning Ordinance Regulations