Fiber Optic Bid Requests
Bridgewater Township requests bids for providing fiber optic service to its 340-acre rural industrial district, Comus Industrial Park. The successful bidder will construct a fiber-to-fiber connection point in Parcel 07.32.2.25.003 (2500 East 140th Street, Dundas, MN.), near the intersection of 140th Street and Bachrach Avenue. A map of the Comus Industrial Park is available on the Township’s web site: www.bridgewatertwp.org
Project requirements are:
- Construction would begin in early 2024 and be completed by October 30, 2024.
- The successful bidder will be responsible for obtaining all permits required for the project.
- The successful bidder will own the connection point and be responsible for all maintenance.
- The connection point will support Fiber To The Premises for companies in the Industrial Park.
- The minimum internet speeds will be 1 Gigabit per second for uploads and downloads.
Bids must be submitted (postmarked) by 5:00 PM CST November 30, 2023. Bids will be opened December 13, 2023 at the Township’s regular monthly meeting.
Bids can be delivered by mail to:
P.O. Box 246
Dundas, MN 55019
or electronically to: email@example.com
Questions regarding the project should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Hall Office Hours
Monday - 8:30 am - 12:30pm
Tuesday - 8:30 am to 12:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30 am to 12:30pm
Thursday - 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Friday - Closed
Township Board of Supervisors meeting
December 13, 2023 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm