Election Results Bridgewater Township Election March, 2015
- Kathleen Doran-Norton was re-elected supervisor.
- Brad Pfahning was re-elected treasurer.
Election Results Bridgewater Township Election March, 2014
- John Holden was elected supervisor
- Voters chose to move to an appointed township clerk. (Frances Boehning was named the appointed clerk).
Election Results Bridgewater Township Election March 12, 2013
- Gary Ebling was elected supervisor
- Brad Pfahning was re-elected treasurer
Election Results Bridgewater Township Election March 13, 2012
- There were 33 votes cast. Kathleen Doran-Norton was re-elected supervisor
- Janalee Cooper was re-elected clerk.
2011 Township Election
The Bridgewater Township annual election took place on Tuesday, March 8, 2011.
- 66 ballots were cast
- Supervisor position – Glen Castore running unopposed received 62 votes
- Treasurer position
- Brad Pfahning running unopposed received 60 votes
- Jan Stanton received one (1) write-in vote
- Board question on ballot – “Shall board expand to 5 members”
- No – 55 votes
- Yes – 11 votes
2010 Township Election
The Bridgewater Township annual election took place on Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Bruce W. Morlan was elected as supervisor with 82 of 84 votes cast. Janalee Cooper was elected clerk with 81 votes.
Bridgewater Township holds its election each spring on the 2nd Tuesday in March. At that time, one (1) Township Supervisor position (3 year term) is up for election as well as the position of either the Township Clerk (2 year term) or Township Treasurer (2 year term) in alternate years. Voting takes place at the Bridgewater Town Hall at 500 Railway Street South which is located approximately 1/2 mile west of the City of Dundas. Official notices of elections are published in the Northfield News and on this website.
The Township election is followed by the Annual Meeting which typically convenes about 15 minutes following the close of the polling place.
State and Federal Elections
The Bridgewater Town Hall serves as the polling place for Bridgewater residents for other elections such as those where Federal, State and County offices are voted on, typically in November.
Notices are posted by Rice County Elections in the local news media as well as on this website.
Bridgewater has parts of two (2) school districts within its boundaries. Northfield District 659 takes in the major portion of the township, while Faribault District 192 serves the western most portion.
The Town Hall is the polling place for District 659.